Setting Up Your Moxie
This guide explains how to download Moxie.Build from our website, and launch it locally for development.
- Click the Get Started dropdown menu, then Moxie.Build.
- Download Moxie, and save to wherever you like on your computer.
- Copy & extract that folder, and rename to the name of your project.
- Navigate to your Moxie folder on your computer.
- Run the
Run server as App.bat file (this starts your local Moxie server).
Enable DB Admin:
- In your browser address bar, type
localhost to access your local Moxie server.
- Click Get Started, then Login (the default username/password is admin/admin).
- Click Your Account, then Admin, then System, then Enable DB Admin.
You are now ready for development in Moxie!