Takes two parameters, FieldBase, FieldNameList
The specified Fields will be discarded from the Query. All others will continue to exist in their pre-existing order.
The FieldNamesList may include additional field bases and wildcards as follows:
- A wildcard ends with a * and will match all fields that start with everything up to the *
- A wildcard starts with a * and will match all fields that end with everything after the *
- A wildcard starts with a * and ends with a * and will match all fields that include everything between the *s
- A field base uses a | after the field base and between each field and may end in |* to include all other fields starting with that field base
- For the sake of consistent coding style and readability, when using wildcards or field bases, use two spaces between these elements instead of the normal one space used between individual field names
SetNew "Alias", `pItem
SetNew "TempName", "TempFieldValue"
DeleteFields "ToDo.Item." "TempName Alias"
DeleteFields "MemTab.Person.* *.APIKey *Error* Groups Finance.Product.|Alias|Name|Type|Intro|*"